"My Hell" is a horror adventure game for iPhone and iPad, and it is free. It was published by Prisma Comunicazione about two years ago. Here you can find the walkthrough, but consider that it is a quite short game, maybe you can complete the game without looking at this guide ;)
Anyway, here it is:
- OK, IT'S THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME. WHAT I HAVE TO DO?
- When you can't find a clue and you are stuck, touch the PAUSE BUTTON and read again the last hint. The first hint suggests you to go in the garden, so go on the right wing of the house and pass through the kitchen's back door to find the garden playhouse.
- WHERE CAN I FIND THE PARENTAL CONTROL CODE?
- You will find a hint in the same room of the television. Next to the piano, there are some books. One of these contains a mathematical sequence.
The sequence is: 82412xx1854xx. You have to read it in this way: 8 - 24 - 12 - xx - 18 - 54 - xx. The second number is "first number X3", the third is "second number/2", and again X3, /2, X3, /2...
The code si 3627.
- HOW CAN I PASS THE PUZZLE OF THE PIANO?
- First of all, search for the book in Amanda's room. It's next to the desk, on the shelf. Then, go back on the first floor, and look at the painting next to the stairs. It' called “12 wise men and the melody of sinners”. Compare the clothes's description that you have found in the book with the men on the painting. Count them from left to right, despite their position on background or foreground. You can see that the correct order is 2-5-8.Now go to the piano, and touch only these 3 keys in sequence (count both blacks and whites keys). The grey keys on the far left and far right should not be considered.
- STEP BY STEP WALKTHROUGH
- Go to the garden and enter the playhouse.
- Touch the painting of the woman next to the fireplace.
- Go upstairs, go to the far right room and touch the bed.
- Go back downstairs. See the Parental Control Code question above.
- Go to the study and touch the crucifix.
- Go upstair, in the boy's room and touch the drawing on the wall.
- Downstairs, in the kitchen. Touch the cabinet on the right.
- Upstairs, daughter's room. Examine the doll on the floor.
- See the Puzzle of the piano above.
- Bathroom, ground floor. Search for the scissors.
- Go to the garden, far right zone. Touch the gas can.
- Upstairs, bathroom. Examine the mirror.
- In the kitchen, touch the bottle of wine.
- Upstairs again. In the kid's room, turn on the radio.
- Far right room on the first floor. Search the desk and open the drawer.