The Riddles Of Fingerling
The second riddle may sound complicated, but it is actually much simpler than it seems. The key to solve it is in the sequence of operations to perform.
Here are some tips to help those who are stuck at this point of the story:
- Your aim is to understand if the switch A activates the bulb 1, 2 or 3. So figure out which light bulb is activated by the switch B and then the same thing for the switch C.
- Pay attention to the button "wait" in the lower right corner. It should be used at a particular time. Think about the heat...
- You can go upstairs only once, so all operations must be done in a single moment when you are downstairs.
- You have to be sure of the correspondence between bulbs and swithes. This means that each bulb must have something different from the others in order to be recognizable ...
- Upstairs all you have to do is to check something, and at this point enter the answer. Pay attention to the bulb's temperature, it's the key of the riddle.
- After a minimum amount of steps (to avoid random tries), you can enter your answer by touching the table in the middle of the room on the first floor. if the riddler prevents you from touching the table, it means that you have not completed the steps in the correct way.