I'm working on a new KARRADASH game, but this time it's a different genre of RPG; the title is KARRADASH - The Lost Dungeons and it is an action roguelike.
The game will feature more than 30 passive skills and 20+ active skills and special powers, a lot of weapons, potions ond items to customize your adventurer. Like the first two games, the village development will have a huge part in Karradash - The Lost Dungeons. Also, there will be a multiplayer mode.
For more info, follow us on Facebook
Ver. 1.1 of Mazes of Karradash 2 is now available for iOS and Android devices.
- If you kill Asmodeus on "Nightmare" difficulty, you will unlock a new race and another difficulty level
- New Race: Demigod
- New Difficulty Level: Inferno (+400% Enemy's Power, +300% XP and Gold)
- You can now kill you character from the options screen to easily start with a new one (this may help you if for some reason your savegame fails to load)
Gameranx.com has inserted "Mazes of Karradash 2" into his Top Ten Mobile Games of May 2016.
You can find the complete video here
Mazes of Karradash 2, the new Dungeon Crawler RPG, is now available for iOS and Android devices.
You can find more updated info on our Facebook Page.
"Mazes of Karradash 2" is almost here! To have an idea of what MoK2 will be, here is a series of reviews of the first chapter of the series.
The most recent one is available on App-liv.com:
* Faster loading times for battle screen.
* Now you can sacrifice an adventurer to an altar to obtain his soul. See game manual for details.
* New icons and graphics.
* "Calm Enemies" scroll last longer and allow you to sleep a little safer.
* Added an indicator when you get enough XP to level up.
* Gold pieces count is now displayed in the "Status Screen".
* Fast item usage from main screen.
Get it now for Android, next week for iOS.